Wednesday 26 February 2014

An action packed Wednesday

I cant express to you how yummy this gelato is, I'm dead. Dead. 


Blueberry cheesecake on top and roasted chestnut and pumpkin on the bottom. Before handing me the gelato, she gave me one more flavour to sample, so I got some complex mix of greentea, azuki bean and kinako.

(This is at Pariya, in the basement of the Tokyu department store at Shibuya) 

I did almost nothing today as I slept through most of my morning, tired from Disneysea the night before. I lazied around for around 3 hours before getting my butt out of the dorms and here I am. At Shibuya about to go to the movies alone! Well it is Ladies Day afterall (1000 yen for women). 
Its called 抱きしめたい, a love story between a sick girl and a guy who still chooses to be with her. Criiinnngggeee, its so typical of a story. But its a Wednesday and I'm bored so give me mercy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment